14th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Sumandeep padam

What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?

Ihave passed 10+2in science subjects with math(PSEB). Iam a girl and want to join indian navy force . please tell me what should I do after 10+2 completed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. What shall I do to join Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing BE in IT?
  4. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  5. Second year B.Tech girl can join Air Force? -- [New]
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  10. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  11. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  12. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  14. How can I join indian air force?
  15. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  16. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  18. How can I join Air Force or Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

17th March 2012, 09:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumandeep padam View Post
Ihave passed 10+2in science subjects with math(PSEB). Iam a girl and want to join indian navy force . please tell me what should I do after 10+2 completed?
Being a Girl, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after qualifying higher secondary level of examination.
The minimum educational qualification required for a girl candidate to join these defense forces of India is a Bachelors Degree in any discipline.

Indian Navy

Being a girl candidate, you will be able to join Indian Navy under Short Service Commission.
So, to be eligible, first of all, you need to complete your bachelors degree program in any of the following discipline and must have scored a minimum of 60% in the same:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Naval Architecture
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  • Information and Technology
  • Physics and Maths
Apart from this, being a graduate in any other discipline, you will be able to join the Logistics Department provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks and be within the age limit of 19 years 6 months to 25 years.

Indian Air Force

In Indian Air Force,being a girl candidate, you may join any of the following branches:
  1. Flying Branch
  2. Technical Branch

To be considered eligible, you will have to complete bachelors degree program in the relevant discipline.
For Technical Branch, you will need to hold a degree in Engineering and must score a minimum of 60% marks in the same. The age limit to be considered eligible is 18-28 years.

For Flying Branch, you must hold a bachelors degree and be within the age limit of 19-23 years. In flying branch, girl candidate is considered under short service commission.
The minimum percentage of marks required in the bachelors degree program is 60% and must have studied Physics and Maths in the +2 level.

7th September 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 10 2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?

I am going to complete my class 12 in this year and I am a student of PCB being a girl am I eligible to join Indian air force please suggest

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?