3rd December 2011, 04:46 PM
amal salih

Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?

I have SUBMITTED my iit-jee 2012 application form by ticking the OBC-NCL category.Will I be considered in the general category if I am unable to get the original OBC-NCL certificate on time?

7th December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?

I have ticked by mistake obc category instead of general in aieee 2012 form?what to do?what will happen?will i be considered as general category
15th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?

Can the category be changed from general to OBC
16th December 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have SUBMITTED my iit-jee 2012 application form by ticking the OBC-NCL category.Will I be considered in the general category if I am unable to get the original OBC-NCL certificate on time?
7th May 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have mentioned OBC in application. selected for the job under OBC merrit but unable to submit the certificate. can i cosidered for GEN catogory appointment
8th May 2013, 04:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

If are not able to submit the certificate then your candidature are liable to be cancelled.
Try talking to the selection authority.
If you are meeting all the requirement of general candidates who are qualified and selected, then you may be given a chance. However, its totally on the selection authority to decide

Hope for the best

8th May 2013, 04:37 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?

Hi

If are not able to submit the certificate then your candidature are liable to be cancelled.
Try talking to the selection authority.
If you are meeting all the requirement of general candidates who are qualified and selected, then you may be given a chance. However, its totally on the selection authority to decide

Hope for the best

7th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My father live in gujarat last 25 years. My father no have leaving certificate how can I get caste certificate. My caste is OBC. Please help me.
29th May 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I belong to syed community, while applying for neet , shall I go to obc or general category?
6th September 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am going to apply for NEET 2017. I fall in the NC-OBC category. Can I get NC-OBC before applying (in September 2016) since I have to apply in December 2016. Is the certificate will be valid at the time of admission, please clarify.
23rd March 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father live in gujarat last 25 years. My father no have leaving certificate how can I get caste certificate. My caste is OBC. Please help me.
There should be parchs/document/map of your land/house where the name of the caste is reflected. On that basis you can get caste certificate. Further you should not be in creamy layer.
12th April 2022, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a minority student so can I fill obc in caste and use minority certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?