8th December 2016, 06:42 AM
rakhidevkar

What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MA in Sociology and after completing it I want to work and earn for my self so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a Lecturership career in Sociology field?
  2. Job opportunities after completion of BAMS and M.A sociology?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? How can I prepare for NET exam and how can I apply for M.Sc integrated course?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  7. How to get a good job after completing M.A Sociology job?
  8. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Physical Science? Can I get a good job after completing the course?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  14. Diploma in Cement Technology course has any scope?
  15. What jobs can I get after completing masters of sociology?
  16. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completing M.A in Sociology?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
9th December 2016, 09:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?

There are lot of job opportunities after the completion of MA in Sociology.
Candidates may apply in Civil Services such as IAS, IPS etc.
Candidates must have to qualify in the CSAT examination conducted by UPSC.
Candidates can indulge themselves in various of posts by applying in the State Public Service Commission such as:-

Tehsil Welfare Officer
Sub-divisional Magistrate
District Public Relation Officer
Assistant Commissioner
Block Development Officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?