5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing M.Pharm in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?

After completing bpharmacy in india.,what are the opportunities of ms pharma in USA? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the steps we need to follow for the same? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Thanks!

9th October 2016, 07:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing M.Pharm in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?

There are ample opportunities to pursue M.Pharmacy in USA after completion of B.Pharmacy. However, you need to pursue 4 years of B.Pharmacy course to be eligible for the M.Pharmacy course in USA as most of the US universities ask for 16 years of study. You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL to apply in the US universities. You should choose 5-6 universities as per your score in the entrance exams. Then you need to clear the interview round if you get interview call to get admission call. For getting pharmacist license in USA, you need to clear NAPLEX and FPGEE entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?