31st January 2018, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and courses in Biology except Medical which can be pursued after 12th?

Sir I am a student of class 12 having Biology as one of the major subjects. I want to study Biology even in my Graduation. So, apart from MBBS and other medical courses what are other courses are there having core subject Biology which can be pursued at graduation level for a better career in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  2. What can I do after intermdiate other than engineering?
  3. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  5. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  6. Undergraduate courses except Medical for 12th Biology student?
  7. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  8. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  9. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  11. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  12. Courses other than MBBS after 2nd PUC?
  13. Career opportunities in Biology Stream?
  14. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  15. What are the career opportunities after B.Sc biology?
  16. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  17. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  18. Courses available for Biology student after 12th?
25th February 2018, 12:10 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and courses in Biology except Medical which can be pursued after 12th?

There is ample of branches of Biology which can be pursued in graduation level to get good jobs in future. Some of those branches are listed below.
>>Botany
>>Zoology
>>Microbiology
>>Biochemistry
>>Biophysics
>>Anthropology
>>Entomology
>>Pathology
25th February 2018, 10:42 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and courses in Biology except Medical which can be pursued after 12th?

If you are studying Biology, than apart from Medical Sciences you can study below fields.

Biomedical Engineer
Biologist
Environmental scientist
Food scientist
Pharma sales
Zoologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?