27th December 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options to get a good salary in biology except MBBS

which is the optional career where you will get good salary in bio. except mbbs ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  2. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  3. Options after 12th with Medical stream other than MBBS?
  4. Which subjects should I choose in MSc for better career with good salary? I have studied BSc in biology -- [New]
  5. What are the career options after passing 12th science except MBBS including PCB?
  6. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  7. Career options for 12th biology students apart from choosing medical field(MBBS or BDS)
  8. Is B.Pharma better options for 12th PCMB student? Career options other than MBBS?
  9. What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?
  10. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  11. Career opportunities through Biology?
  12. Career opportunities in Biology Stream?
  13. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  15. Names of the entrance exams for which I am eligible after scoring 66% in 12th?
  16. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  17. Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?
  18. Career options after clearing 12th with Biology?
18th April 2013, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options to get a good salary in biology except MBBS

Other than MBBS, you can look for courses like BAMS and BHMS. B.Sc Nursing is another lucrative career option. B.Pharm, B.V,Sc, etc are other suitable options. Courses related to physiotherapy, or dairy science can be opted. Select course according to your interest.
26th September 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options to get a good salary in biology except MBBS

please tell me about which stream is sutable after taking biology in which income should be good an have a good post also needed?
25th February 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE CAREER OPTIONS IN QUANTUM PHYSICS?
21st March 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

i m a weak science student and i want to know career option for me i dont know my talent or in what i am gud but want a career which can in future give me high salary
28th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Biotech ,what are the options and how lucrative it is secondly what subject combinAtion is there. What else is there for science students
10th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested in Biology but i don't want to be a doctor ,so are there any career options for me with high income
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?