15th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the careers that I can opt after doing masters in Zoology

Iam doing my masters in zoology.what are the careers i can opt for?

18th June 2013, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the careers that I can opt after doing masters in Zoology

Candidates who have completed M.Sc Zoology can pursue higher studies or can choose a career path. Higher studies option includes doing Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology and Research work on Zoology. Apart from that a person can qualify UGC.NET in order to be a lecturer or can do Bachelor of Education for applying Teacher posts in various schools. Master of Science in Zoology holder can select jobs from fields like Chemical companies, Research Laboratories and Animal House Administration. Research studies can make Scientist in Zoology or related fields. Various Academic Institutions recruits for Research Fellows/Project Fellows as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?