21st May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the CET pattern in TN?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to enquire abt CET patterns in TN.Can my son write CET in chennai or madurai this year.He completed his education in karnataka.But my native place is Madurai.
Plz help me as quickly as possible.
Thank you.
Anusuya

30th December 2014, 12:36 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the CET pattern in TN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to enquire abt CET patterns in TN.Can my son write CET in chennai or madurai this year.He completed his education in karnataka.But my native place is Madurai.
Plz help me as quickly as possible.
Thank you.
Anusuya
TANCET is conducted by Anna University, Chennai in Tamil Nadu. University in Tamil Nadu, management quota seats in self financing colleges both engineering and arts and science colleges may admit students for their Post graduation based on the common entrance test.

About TANCET Exam Pattern:

-Question paper will have 100 objective type questions.
-1/5 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
-Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
-No marks will be deducted for the questions left unanswered.

The question paper will have section with questions:

-> To evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering question based on the passages in the comprehension.

-> To test on determining data sufficiency for answers, certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day to day facts.

-> To evaluate candidates ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decision from given typical business situation.

-> To test knowledge on written English with question on error in usage, grammar and punctuation.

-> To evaluate skill on solving mathematical problem at graduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?