15th March 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?

Respected sir/madam...............

I got 113 score in ibps clerk exam in sc category?

What are the chances getting the job?

Tell me how to prepare for interviews?

Thanking u.......................

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  3. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  5. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  6. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  7. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  8. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  9. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  10. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  11. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  12. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  13. Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  15. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Job or not having scored 66% in Graduation and 137 marks in IBPS PO Exam being a female candidate from SC category?
28th July 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?

I am Art student but i want to get a job in bank sector.I am SC catogary and i had attempt 4 to 5 exam of Bank. So tell me how to prepare for bank examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?