30th May 2012, 08:28 PM
kussum lata

Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?

hello, I am kusum lata from commerce stream with 84.25 % marks, possessing an sc certificate. Can I seek admission for B. Com. (hon.) in top college of commerce (DU). Suggest me the names of colleges I should opt for.

13th August 2012, 05:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kussum lata View Post
hello, I am kusum lata from commerce stream with 84.25 % marks, possessing an sc certificate. Can I seek admission for B. Com. (hon.) in top college of commerce (DU). Suggest me the names of colleges I should opt for.

The Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] Hons. is a three years Under Graduate Degree program offered through various Colleges. Since, you have score a high percentage of marks in the qulaifying Examination, you are definitely eligible for admission in most of the recognized Colleges given you fulfill the other admission criteria.

Following are the list of some of the Top Commerce Colleges in the Country along with the Links:

Shri Ram College of Commerce [B.Com Hons]

Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration

Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce

Christ University - Department of Commerce
25th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?

sir; i got 85.2% in best four subject. will u please tell me that which college for me. i m also belong from sc category.
1st December 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the cut-off of best colleges for B.COM HONOURS...??
26th April 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rishika I have appeared class 12 commerce exam in March'15 I expected to get 80% marks is it good for getting admission in top ten commerce collage in india. if entrance exam where and how to apply for that
14th June 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 95%(including maths & english in best 4) in class 12.so what chances do i have of getting into lady sri ram for B.A.(ECONOMICS) Hons.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?