29th June 2012, 01:45 PM
muruga2win

What are the colleges available for me after scoring 91% in diploma Civil?

I am get 91% diplamo in civil in the year.what are the college's available for this mark in counciling.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  4. List of colleges which offers diploma in Civil Draughtsman?
  5. Any colleges available in Mumbai for Civil Diploma? I have passed Civil Diploma exam
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  8. A B.Com graduate who is working in Civil Consultancy can pursue Diploma in Civil at West Bengal? What are the available colleges?
  9. Best colleges in Mumbai for diploma Civil Engineering?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  12. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  14. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  17. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
3rd August 2012, 03:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the colleges available for me after scoring 91% in diploma Civil?

Almost all the colleges/universities offering engineering-normal & integrated will be available to apply for admission. It is not possible to name all the college and universities in India.
Please mentioned the name of the desired colleges/universities or city/state from where you want to pursue the course, to get the desired names of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?