5th November 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

A B.Com graduate who is working in Civil Consultancy can pursue Diploma in Civil at West Bengal? What are the available colleges?

I am B.Com (2003). Presently working for a Civil Consultancy firm in non-technical position. Can I pursue Diploma In Civil from West Bengal? If yes, Please inform me the Colleges from where Diploma can be done?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  2. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  3. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  5. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  6. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal
  8. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  11. Which are the best colleges in West Bengal? I am a student of class 12th and going to appear for Civil Engineering
  12. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  13. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  14. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  15. Am I eligible for JELET exam if cleared diploma in Civil from Institution of Civil Engineers(India) with 62%?
  16. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  17. Are there any regular courses of Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  18. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?
13th November 2014, 09:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A B.Com graduate who is working in Civil Consultancy can pursue Diploma in Civil at West Bengal? What are the available colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com (2003). Presently working for a Civil Consultancy firm in non-technical position. Can I pursue Diploma In Civil from West Bengal? If yes, Please inform me the Colleges from where Diploma can be done?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering. But, it's a waste of time and money to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering course after B.Com. Since, you have completed graduation in commerce stream, so I suggest you to upgrade your knowledge in Accounting and Management in order to make your career brighter. There is good scope for Accounting field in both the Government and private sectors as well. So, you can apply for MBA or M.Com course offers B.Com instead of Diploma Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?