9th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE iN CS branch?

I am not qualified in gate. But i want to take m tech. What are the colleges which provide mtech without gate in cs branch.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE in CS branch?
  2. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE iN CS branch?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  5. Which colleges may I get for pursuing mtech with 4635 Rank in GATE Civil branch?
  6. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  7. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  8. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  9. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  10. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  11. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  12. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  14. Doing B.Tech in Mechanical : Is M.Tech in Mechatronics a good choice? Colleges in AP providing this branch in M.Tech?
  15. For which colleges can I apply for M.Tech after scoring AIR of 8544 in GATE and 92.22 percentile in electrical branch?
  16. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  17. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  18. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
13th August 2015, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE iN CS branch?

Yes, there is many colleges in the India which offer the M.Tech course. It is a two year course and the candidates who have passed the B.Tech degree from the recognised university are eligible to get the admission.

But the admission in the government colleges are on the basis of the GATE score but as you have not qualified you are still eligible to get the admission in the M.tech course.

List of some of the colleges are :-

Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.

Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi.

Anna University, Chennai.

College of Science, GITAM University.

Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
14th August 2015, 06:56 PM
JSD.

Default Re: What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE iN CS branch?

There may be many colleges where you can get the admission in M.tech course, without appearing in the entrance test.But It is good to appear in the entrance exam for getting the admission in good and reputed college, So dear aspirant do appear in the entrance exam to get the admission in best engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?