11th January 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in IIT after diploma?

How I do B.Tech. at IIT after diploma????
please tell me.............

13th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in IIT after diploma?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the IIT after the diploma. IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology.

To pursue the B.tech from the IIT candidates need to qualify in both the stages of the JEE Mains and the Advance where as the diploma candidates are not eligible to appear for the Advance.

So you cannot pursue the B.tech course from the IIT but eligible to pursue the course from other government institution through the Lateral Entry Examination in which only diploma candidates are eligible.
14th August 2015, 07:04 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in IIT after diploma?

It is sorry to say to that you can not do the graduation degree as b.tech from IIT.because the basic eligibility criteria is to have +2 and have to appear in the entrance exam.Without your+2 you can not appear in the entrance test, so you can not do so with only your diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?