25th December 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What combination should I take after 10th for admission in medicine in abroad?

what combination should i take after ten for getting admission in medicine in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  3. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  4. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  7. What should I study further in Abroad on 10th basis? Scholarship tests for admission?
  8. How to get full scholarship to study medicine in abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  11. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  14. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  15. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  16. UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  18. Any BHU undergraduate course that offers a combination of allopathic medicine and ayurveda?
1st January 2012, 01:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What combination should I take after 10th for admission in medicine in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what combination should i take after ten for getting admission in medicine in abroad
In order to pursue MBBS abroad, you need to have the same combination of subject you would required to pursue the course from India.
Physic-Chemistry-Biology-English are the compulsory subjects to pursue MBBS from anywhere in the world.
After completion of +2 with the subject combination mentioned above, you will have to obtain an eligibility certificate from the medical council of India. This certificate is necessary to pursue MBBS abroad.
To be eligible for the certificate, you will have to score a minimum of 50% in +2 in aggregate in Physics-Chemistry-Biology and English.
The minimum eligible age to apply for it is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?