16th June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date of M.Tech in Manipal University

Hello,I want to know the counselling dates of MTech in Manipal University

Related Questions:
  1. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  2. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  3. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  4. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  7. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  8. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  9. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any chance to get any branch in Manipal University after scoring 92/240 in manipal engineering? Is it worth attending the counseling?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  13. List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?
  14. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  15. Can I get into any institute after scoring 69.240 in manipal institute
  16. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  17. What is the date of announcement for counseling of NTR health university?
  18. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
31st January 2017, 12:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the counseling date of M.Tech in Manipal University

Manipal Academy of Higher Education, is a deemed university awarded by University Grants Commission.

As per my knowledge, the tentative counseling date of M.Tech in Manipal University is in the month of April 2017.

For further information you can contact at..

Address: Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Phone: 092437 77733
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?