20th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?

i am r.vilas and completed my b.pharmcy in s.r.r college of pharmaceutical sciences. i hve obtained a rank of 4200 in GPAT exam but was unable to apply for the counselling but i want to do my m.pharmacy.. so what should i do to attend the counselling procedure....? whom should i contact plaese any one help me.......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?
  2. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  3. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  6. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  7. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  8. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  9. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  10. Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  12. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech -- [New]
  13. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  14. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  15. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  16. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  17. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  18. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
23rd August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?

hi dis raj when will be THE M-PHARMACY counselling date starts
23rd August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?

when will be the counselling
24th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the actually requirements for applying the M.Pharmacy for fees reimbursement just know the details in my required counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?