14th May 2011, 11:36 PM
bharathijain

Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a greater scope?

i want to persue a good job in either computer applications field or in microbiology?which one is having a
good scope for parttime and high paying salary?please help in this confusion?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between Biotechnology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics for Ph.D programme? Which one has better scope?
  2. Which is better between CS and CA?
  3. Which is better between CS and CA?
  4. Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject
  5. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  6. Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th with commerce as main subject
  7. Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th standard with commerce as a main subject
  8. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  9. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  10. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  11. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  14. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  15. Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?
  16. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
  17. Which course is better to study abroad - Botany Honours or Zoology Honours??
  18. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
18th May 2011, 09:32 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a greater scope?

BCA is a common field now a days so gradually it has less scope than micro biology .micro biology has a new concept in india so it will gain some good populariety and will be more scoring in future
18th May 2011, 06:18 PM
united india

Default Re: Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a 0greater scope?

I remember in 2006 when I was in class 9 my sir told me by the time we complete our graduation the computer industry will no longer be in demand as much as it was in those time and, as told by my sir it happened few years back. We all noticed how the computer industry crashed leading to unemployment.

Although the computer industry are getting stable now the demand will be moderate in the coming five years. If you do course in computer application you may have to strugle a bit initially to get a job in the market because the IT industry absorb the cream students first.

My sir even told me that if you choose any science filed than go for microbiology or engineering in electronics as the demand for these will never fall. He also gave example of his friend who did graduation and then MSc in microbiology and is now working in USA and getting a salary of $28000.

Therefore, nodoubt microbiology is superior to computer application. Where the demand for computer grads. will be moderate in the coming 5 years, the demand for microbiology grads. will rise by 65% in the coming 5 years.

Microbiology requires a combination of physics chemistry and biology in +2 whereas for computer apllication you need PCM. So you keep your first choice a BSc in microbiology if you have PCB.
25th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a greater scope?

is that bca has no scope?????????? is that waste of studying
16th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i study for M.sc. in physics if i passed in B.sc.(computer application ) ?
24th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which has higher scope in engeneering field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?