17th June 2010, 02:56 AM
Mr Ajay

What is the course fee for M.A in English at Manipal University and IGNOU?

can any one tell me what is the course fee for M.A. in English at Manipal University and IGNOU

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  2. How can I get admission in M.A. English through distance learning education? -- [New]
  3. How to do M.A in English Private from IGNOU university after BCA?
  4. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  5. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. Fee structure for MA in English of IGNOU?
  9. Does IGNOU offer B.A.(English Literature) Honours through Distance Education?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in MA English if I am a B.Tech Holder from Calicut University? I want to do M.A English from IGNOU
  11. How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?
  12. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  14. What is the difference between IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University? Which is better in both?
  15. Can I do M.phil through IGNOU after doing M.A English with 55%
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  17. How can I do M.A English through IGNOU? What is the procedure to do M.A English?
  18. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
31st March 2011, 11:27 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the course fee for M.A in English at Manipal University and IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ajay View Post
can any one tell me what is the course fee for M.A. in English at Manipal University and IGNOU
Dear friend there is not too much fees............

approx rs 60,000-80,000 in one year ..............if you can M.A then there is all fees is including to these course .................

In this fees hostel fees is also included then this fees is not too much if you except that fees,,,,,,,,,,,

this is totally depend on you how much you vest money..............
1st April 2011, 04:10 PM
needy

Default Re: What is the course fee for M.A in English at Manipal University and IGNOU?

Hello, the fee structure for M.A in English at IGNOU is as bellow:-
Rs.3700/-(I year)
Rs.3600/-(IIyear)
The admissions will be available for June/July and December/January sessions.
17th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the course fee for M.A in English at Manipal University and IGNOU?

WHAT IS A PROCEES OF ADMISSION IN MA IN HINDI AND FEES FOR SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
28th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of the m.a. in english from sikkim manipal university
6th May 2011, 04:23 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

the fee structure for M.A in English at IGNOU is as bellow:-
Rs.3700/-(I year)
Rs.3600/-(IIyear)
13th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

DETAILS OF ADMISSION TO M.A ENGLISH IN MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
5th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fee for M.A. in English in Sikkim Manipal University????
14th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have to appear in my exam for december session(M.A. First Year), I have to score at least 57% or above but as if now i am no where as for as exam is concerned. I would request to each of you to help me from where I can take tution as I live in Dallupura, New Delhi 110096.
22nd July 2011, 09:14 AM
aroy8091

dear friend
the course fee in IGNOU is 3700/- in 1st year & 3600/- in 2nd year
30th July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

where the branches of sikkim manipal available in westbengal?
3rd August 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus curriculum for M.A in English at SMU?
6th August 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for ma English from sikkim maniphal university through distance education
6th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Lyk23

HI FRIEND!

* please read the following information.

* The course fee in IGNOU

3700 ( 1st year)
3600 (2nd year)

thanks!
12th August 2011, 05:07 AM
dharmendra kumar umar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ajay View Post
6500 rupees
18th August 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Do I get the same quality education as there in the main University if I do Master Degree in English provided by SKU in my own hometown?
15th September 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to know fee of sikkim manipal university M.A
25th September 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am at nashik and i want to do ma in english from ignu please let me know how i can apply for this give the site address or contact no for the same thakns
13th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure for MA in English from Sikkim Manipal university
26th October 2011, 09:29 AM
ahmed hasan chowdhury

Smile Re: What is the course fee for M.A in English at Manipal University and IGNOU?

what is the fee of ma english course in annamalai university?
10th November 2011, 12:24 AM
shamsuddin md danish

i want to join
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cuteforuh21 View Post
the fee structure for M.A in English at IGNOU is as bellow:-
Rs.3700/-(I year)
Rs.3600/-(IIyear)
8th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Çan i take admission in ma through ignou
17th December 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Course fee for MA in English at Manipal University is 40,000 per year for two years. I am told that they
have a very good library and also great faculty...
26th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission to MA in English at Manipal university? Is there an entrance test?
14th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

if one has less than 50 % i BA English honours.. then which university are best suited for duing MA English..??
For Sikkim and Manipal univ plzz tell Eligibilty??
31st July 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

in tura, meghalaya MA in english major is available or not in sikkim manipal university and how much persentage is needed for general students?
14th March 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Can you please help me in knowing what is the fee for MBA at Annamalai University?
27th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i belong to munger bihar and i want to take admission in ma english . so i want to know when will its exam held?
4th May 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Wat is d fees structure fr MA in English in manipal university manipal..pls tel me...and how much percentage is required to get d seat?and is there any concession in d fees based on d merit?
12th January 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

If less than 45 % than is it possible to get admission if yes then how and what to be done
17th April 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees of doing M.A. in history at sikkim manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?