5th March 2013, 02:38 PM
banditamishra

What is the course fee for marine engineering in CV Raman?

The scope of marine engineering.which branch is good??aftr complition of +2??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of marine engineering?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  15. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  17. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  18. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
16th July 2013, 01:05 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is the course fee for marine engineering in CV Raman?

Dear

I have attached pdf sheet for course fee for marine engineering in CV Raman college of engineering,Bhubaneswar. total fee for B.TECH course is 9,95,500rs
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee_btech.pdf(36.9 KB, 793 views)
19th January 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply
12th October 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How I join marine engineering as a lateral entry student in cv Raman engineering college after diploma in mechanical engineering? And what was the fee for study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?