31st May 2012, 10:20 PM
darshanf

Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?

As I am working and i am having the plan to do a Btech in correspondense and i have done diploma in computer science... will this help me in future by doing in correspondence has i am not able to do in regular .

Related Questions:
  1. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  2. Will I get a job after doing B.Tech degree from correspondence?
  3. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  4. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  5. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  6. Names of the institutes providing correspondence B.Tech course?
  7. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same
  9. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible for government bank job if I have scored 55% in correspondence B.Com? -- [New]
  11. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  12. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  16. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  17. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  18. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
13th August 2012, 09:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshanf View Post
As I am working and i am having the plan to do a Btech in correspondense and i have done diploma in computer science... will this help me in future by doing in correspondence has i am not able to do in regular .

If you are seeking to pursue B.Tech through correspondence along with Job, then it is a good option as it will enhance your chances of getting promotion and better remunerations in future. The Distance mode of education is a good option for those candidate who are committed to Job and are unable to pursue through regular mode, given, the University or Institute is recognized.

The Karnataka State Open University is one of the few recognized Universities which offers B.Tech program through Distance mode in various Engineering Departments including Computer Science and do have their study centers located in different parts of the country. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the program is a pass in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. Candidates who hold a 3 years Diploma in Engineering with Xth are eligible for direct admission in to the third semester through lateral entry. For detail information refer to the following Admission Help Line Number of KSOU : 07566669887 - 09722722831.
4th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

which university is better to do b'tech in correspondense?
7th February 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the demand for plc/scada engineer in uae,can i get good salary by having this degree/cource
7th February 2013, 10:18 PM
vinaydeepika

Smile Re: Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?

ya may be but not every where. correspondence is just an degree certificate. but not like original course. only few company vl accept.and you cant write any competative exam.think once frd
8th February 2013, 12:23 PM
rmadhan

Hi. If you have good experience only, you may have chances to get. But its not the best way. Correspondence course is just used for get the degree. But with a professional course, you wont do that. MNC and s/w companies not giving a preference to correspondence and part time courses. If you are working with above 5 years experience with diplamo degree, But you are not able to get increment and some promotion because of you are not a Engineering holder. In this suituation only, you will choose correspondence course..All the best...
14th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i had finished my scooling and im studying correspondings civil after i have finish my course can i do additional degree on regular lik mba r mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?