26th June 2011, 08:51 PM
sankar.education

Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

what is the course fee for 4 years b.tech program in private college in west bengal

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  5. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. What is the course fee for West Bengal? What is the duration to study in private college?
  7. Names and contact details of B.Ed colleges in Kolkata?
  8. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  9. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  12. How to establish a private B.Ed college in West Bengal
  13. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  14. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  15. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  16. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal?
  17. Which college is best to study B.Ed degree in West Bengal? -- [New]
  18. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
27th June 2011, 05:25 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

You know the fee structure for engineering degree program see the website of the particular colleges you want to join.
27th June 2011, 08:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

hi
in private college course fee is high
like in WB
3 to 5 lakh total course fee
and hostel fee 28000/year
27th June 2011, 10:22 AM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal

Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal is in between 60,000 to 2,50,000.

Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in government college in West Bengal is in between 30,000 to 75,000 .

Since, different college has different fee structure in west bengal ,therefore i can not tell you exactly fee of private colleges in west bengal.
If you had given the college name then i will able to tell you about fee structure of that college.

i hope you like this.
27th June 2011, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar.education View Post
what is the course fee for 4 years b.tech program in private college in west bengal
hi friend,

the fees hike of nearly 30 per cent for the self-financing engineering colleges of the west bengal . Consequently, the annual fees has increased from the existing Rs 41,500 to Rs 55,000.

Student fees will be increased to Rs 55,000 a year.

it is vary from college by college.

all the best
27th June 2011, 10:35 PM
kritika@Hans

hello
dear the fees for different colleges are different.....
here i give you the list of college in west bengal for B-tech:

1>Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah.

2>, Burdwan University University Institute of Technology

3>University Instrumentation Center, Kalyani University

4>West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata

5>Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, Jalpaiguri.

6>Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, Kalyani.

7>Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampur, Hooghly

8>Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampur,

and you may contact the colleges for the exact fee structure and mode of payment.....

good luck
4th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether a draft of rs 10000 is necessary at the time of councilling for a b tech admission
5th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir please give me a list top ten private engg colleges in west bengal with their fee structure.
7th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iwant to know about the course fee for 4 years B.Tech programe in asansol engg college
9th July 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Latest fee structure of self financing colleges of west bangle for admission in B.tech engineering courses.send me fast plzzzzzzzz.
12th July 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the course fee in asansol engg college wb also provide hostling details
22nd July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

names of private engg colleges offering b.tech biotechnology in west bengal
25th July 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

name of the govt.college in w.b.,plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
30th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for 4 years computer engineering in W.B ?
12th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for West Bengal government college? In which I could get after scoring a rank of 20646?

how will i get gov. colleges ?
My email ID is [email protected]
15th November 2011, 11:04 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hello
dear the fees for different colleges are different.....
here i give you the list of college in west bengal for B-tech:

1>Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah.

2>, Burdwan University University Institute of Technology

3>University Instrumentation Center, Kalyani University

4>West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata

5>Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, Jalpaiguri.

6>Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, Kalyani.

7>Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampur, Hooghly

8>Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampur,

and you may contact the colleges for the exact fee structure and mode of payment.....

good luck
16th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

A good campusing public engineering college in west bengal
24th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the course fee of netaji shubhs engineering college in kolkata . plz rply this .
25th May 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me the fees structure of sit siliguri and jalpaiguri govt. college for b tech electrical 2012 PLEASE
27th May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

course fee for 4 years B.tech program in kalyani govt. engineering college?
4th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

for doing btech wt exam i have to give? aieee or wbjee
4th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Course fee for years B.Tech program in kalyani govt?
25th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for 4 years b tech in computer science engineering from jalpaiguri govt engg college?
27th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me the no. of seats in electronics & communication engg for lateral entry in kalyani university.
27th June 2012, 07:41 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
The fee structure is very high in private colleges.
You have to spend 3 to 5 lakh for whole course and near about 28000 per years as hostel fee.
Good Luck
12th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Without giving wbjee i want to take admission
16th June 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the fee structure of Asansol Engineering College,Asansol
31st August 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any engg.college in west bengal which provide b.tech up Rs.40,000 fee per year
1st September 2013, 04:53 PM
akshay50jnvkd

Cool Re: Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?

hello Friend,

Normally the course fee for 4 year B.tech program in Private college is different in different depending up on the college reputation and its facility But I will tell you a average fee structure in private colleges in West Bengal.

course fee for 1 year b.tech program in private colleges in west Bengal - 70,000 to 2,00,000/year

course fee for 4 yeear b.tech program in private colleges in West Bengal -
3,00,000 to 6,00,000

ALL The Best
20th May 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can i admission in mechnical engineering of asansol for 12th 74% and jeemains 37 marks
10th June 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know can i applicable for wbjee govt. collage ? my gen rank- 37195 and sc rank -2471.
10th June 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know can i applicable for wbjee govt. collage ? my gen rank- 37195 and sc rank -2471.
6th August 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Give me a list of top 10 private engineering colleges in west bengal & their fees structure for 3 years course in electrical engineering through lateral entry.
6th August 2014, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to do btech in private college.
I give jelet 2014. What is the Course fee of top private college like techno India ..in 3 year's btech course.....
??????
Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?