19th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What course should I do for my PG? I am a studernt of Final year B.Sc in Microbiology Honours from North Bengal University, Siliguri

Dear Sir,
I am a studernt of Final year B.Sc in Microbiology Honours from North Bengal University, Siliguri.
I have got 50% marks in Honours subjects in both Part-I and Part-II Exams.
I am trying my best to make better result in Part-III Exam.

Now please suggest about my future education.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
  3. What is the future after doing degree in mass media?
  4. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  5. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  6. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  7. Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?
  8. Is there any seats available in history subject in North Bengal region?
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  10. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  15. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What type of exams can I attend in West Bengal after Physics honours? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?
  18. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
30th March 2012, 12:48 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: What course should I do for my PG? I am a studernt of Final year B.Sc in Microbiology Honours from North Bengal University, Siliguri

Sir, there is a possibility to do the Msc microbiology. after your UG course the taking of the PG course in microbiolgy is a good chance. If your university didnt give any pg course, then you can take other university such as mahathmaghandhi university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?