23rd July 2014, 11:54 PM
rcsharma101

List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?

1. List of colleges in Kolkata having B.COM LLB COURSE

2.procedure and rules to get admission in above colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  2. List of LLB colleges available in Kolkata that can be joined after completing B.Com(Hons)?
  3. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  4. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  5. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  7. List of institutions I can apply for studying CS in Kolkata? I've completed B.A LLB course
  8. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  10. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  11. How to get admission for 3 years LLB course in Kolkata?
  12. How should I apply for LLB? Which are the good law colleges in Kolkata?
  13. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  15. Which college in Kolkata offer 3 years LLB course?
  16. Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?
  17. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  18. Best coaching centers in Kolkata to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure and the fee structure of it?

16th May 2015, 07:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?

Dear actually B.COM+L.L.B is a Five year program. There is a very few number of colleges in Kolkata. And here we are providing you the list of colleges offers " B.Com +L.L.B " in Kolkata .

* Indian Institute of Legal Studies ( Affiliated by University of North Bengal )

Address : Dagapur , Siliguri, Post Office,

Near Police Station Matigara , Darjeeling

West Bengal

Ph.No : 9775509999, 0353 2574013 , 2574697

Email ID : [email protected]

* Techno India University

Address : EM-4, sector V , Salt Lake,

Kolkata , West Bengal .

Ph.No : 9836544417 , 9836544419

Email ID : [email protected]

Procedure for Admission :

1.You should have completed 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized University and there is a Percentage relaxation of 5% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

2.Age should be below 20 years and 22 years for reserved candidates.

You can visit the below link for the details regarding the admission procedure. Click here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?