29th May 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What course should I study if History and Sociology are my preferred subjects? Where can I get admission based on cut off system?

I got 68% in my class 12 CBSE board exam, now I want to take admission in Bangalore in some college. My stream is arts, my subjects are English, sociology, psycho, his, pol. science and p.e. I don't want to give any entrance exams it will be good if the college has a cutoff system. If required I will give the exam. Any course that matters will work for me though history, sociology are my most preferred subjects. Can anyone tell me where should I apply? I m in real need ...help me someone

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  2. Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?
  3. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  5. Books which are best for IAS Mains Sub History?
  6. Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)?
  7. Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Study of Indian Society Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  10. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  11. Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination?
  12. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  14. How may I know the eligibility criteria of UP TGT examination?
  15. What is the difference between BA LLB and BBA LLB?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  17. How may I get the current year syllabus of B.Ed exam?
  18. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
29th May 2017, 06:30 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should I study if History and Sociology are my preferred subjects? Where can I get admission based on cut off system?

Mentioning you some of the Arts stream college at Bangalore where you can take admission .Some of the colleges mentioned below admit the students on merit basis of 12th marks sheet rather counselling and admission test may be taken if needed.

Colleges
** Kristu Jayanti college
** MES college of Arts, Commerce and science
** Jyoti Nivas college
** Vivekananda degree college
** Mount Carmel college
** St Joseph college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?