10th March 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)?

Respected Team,
I am completed my Graduation Course in BA (History and English).
Is it Possible for me to join MA in Sociology Course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

13th March 2015, 09:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Team,
I am completed my Graduation Course in BA (History and English).
Is it Possible for me to join MA in Sociology Course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, it is possible for you to study M.A Sociology after completing B.A in History & English. Any stream Graduation students are eligible to apply for M.A Sociology course after completing M.A Sociology.

Master of Arts (M.A) in Sociology is two years Master degree which is divided into four semester. There are so many universities which offers this M.A Sociology course.

The candidate who wants to undertake the M.A Sociology has to be a graduate in any stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university, which is approved by UGC. And 5% relaxation will be given for the students who are belong from reserved category.
5th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)?

I have completed graduation in sociology and further want to pursue m.a in English, is it possible?
22nd October 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to study MA (English) after completing BA( sociology and rural development)??
22nd November 2022, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MA in English after completing BA sociology ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?