25th July 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?

Hi,

I want to know which course among MA Sociology or MA History has a more difficult syllabus since iam not from arts or humanities background. I hav done my graduation in B.Com.

Iam planning to do my masters in one of these subjects.
PLEASE SUGGEST Which will be EASIER to pursue in distance learning!!!

31st October 2016, 08:19 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?

M.A Sociology and M.A History both are better courses only and both 2 years course only.

*In M.A Sociology course which provides opportunity to learn about human society, social customs and different social systems on a deeper level it will to helpful.

*M.A in Sociology open up job opportunities in the fields such as Education, Media and Journalism, Public Relations, and Administration.

*M.A History papers are too difficult while comparing M.A Sociology here full of Ancient India,India Architecture,Dynasty of India and etc..

So better choose M.A Sociology and continue your studies.
23rd November 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?

PLZ sir help me ,I m nt choose history or sociology for UGC net. Kaun sa easy hoga pgt and UGC net ke liye subject,jisse jald se jald job mil jaye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?