13th November 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

hello
can you please help me in preparation
of cbse class 12 exam in subjects
such as
1 CHEMISTRY
2 PHYSICS &
3 MATHS

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having secured an aggregate of 67% in PCM but 59% in Maths?
  2. Best Reference books for 12th Board Exams of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. I have above 80% overall but not in PCM, am I eligible for BITSAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of BITSAT forms?
  6. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  7. Last 10 years papers of physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of CBSE board
  8. Last 5 years CBSE board exam question papers for class 12th to prepare for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  9. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani if I secure 95% in PCM?
  10. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring less than 80% in 2nd year intermediate and 85% in both the years?
  11. What is the fee structure of BITS Pilani session?
  12. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. How to get good marks in Physics and Chemistry of 10th Board Exams? How to prepare for these subjects thoroughly?
  14. How to prepare for CBSE board exam? I am a student of class 12th
  15. Can I go for BITSAT after passing commerce?
  16. Subjects combination in 10+2 courses for Nutrition honours?
  17. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
20th November 2014, 12:41 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

For preparation of 12th CBSE board exam, you have to study well. There are many books through which you can prepare for the exam but above all, NCERT books are the best books for preparation. You can also prepare with previous years question papers and some model test papers. These papers will help you to know the pattern of the exam as well as the marks distribution of each subject. I have attached previous years question papers of all 3 subjects for 12th CBSE board exam. I have also attached some book names, these books contains chapter wise problems & solutions and sample papers that will help you to prepare for your exam.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Physics 12th CBSE Book.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	165357   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chemistry 12th CBSE Book.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	165358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mathematics 12th CBSE Book.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	165359  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE Class 12 Physics Previous paper.pdf(265.7 KB, 316 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Previous Paper-1.pdf(1.70 MB, 279 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Previous paper.pdf(1.19 MB, 204 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?