21st June 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?

can anyone plz tell me that how to get above 95% marks in 12 cbse board exam my subjects are physics , chemistry , maths , computer(java)& english also give me on proper time table i m also school going ..... plz......

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  2. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  3. How to score more than 85% in 12th CBSE class in 15 days?
  4. Best Aeronautical Engineering colleges near Delhi? I have scored 66% score in CBSE 12th
  5. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  6. Is there any off campus placement for Hexaware for this years Batch Students in SA engineering college?
  7. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  8. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  9. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  10. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  11. How should I score above 80 in physics in 12th CBSE board
  12. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  13. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  16. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  17. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
27th June 2014, 12:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for scoring good marks in your 12th CBSE board exams. You can definitely do so and we will definitely guide you in the right path to achieve your goal. You have taken up science stream with the core subjects of science which implies that you have to study seriously and give great effort. Follow the below mentioned points to get above 95% marks in 12th CBSE.

- First of all, increase the duration of your effective study hours. Effective study hours means the time where your concentration level is high.
- Make sure you are thorough with every chapter and topic.
- There is no leaving of certain section on the basis of its toughness/or your lack of interest in that section/unimportant.
- Keep a revision time every day wherein you should revise the previous day's studies.
- NCERT books are of tremendous importance since most of the questions are from it. Hence you need to know the answers of each and every question mentioned in the NCERT books.
- For chemistry and english, you need to read the chapters thoroughly line by line.
- Solve the previous years papers properly.
- Make sure you pay special attention to the derivations in physics as well as numericals.
- For computers, programming is important.
- Lastly have confidence and believe in yourself.
24th December 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hey.....i want to score 95% in 12th board cbse exams plz help me i have commerce & IP my subjects are- economics, business studies, english, accountancy & IP(computer java)................
22nd March 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in class12th which board should I prefer give advice bcz l want to score above 90 percentage & l have to do CA
24th March 2015, 12:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

95% is a excellent score so this require a huge amount of hard work daily. You never earn such percentage by just studying one or two months. Here you need to be consistent toward's your studies. Here i have some tip's for you which helps you in achieving your goals.

==> First of all devote your free time to your studies as much as possible.
==> Be consistent and never delay your study.
==> Collect more and more study material.
==> Make a proper time table for your self study.
==> Devote time to each and every subjects evenly.
==> If require join tuition classes in subject in which you face difficulty.
==> After completing your syllabus try to solve Sample papers and Previous Year question papers.

If you follow these suggestions then you will definitely get success.
31st March 2015, 04:32 PM
SmilyRishu

The difference between an excellent person and an ordinary person is nothing.But the excellent person does not did different things but they do things differently.

So my suggestion to you is that you have to do things differently for getting excellent marks in your higher secondary education.

Here i am providing you some tips that you have to follow for getting good marks::::>>>

First of all you have to manage your time,you have to scarifies some personal interest.

You have to study with full of your dedication.

You simply have to make a writing practice after learning because it will enhance our concentration and memory power.

Also make a short notes from the book because at the exam time we don't have enough time to read from book.

Try to solve previous year exam papers.

If you follow all the above tips that i am sure that you will definitely reach to your target.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?