27th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Pooja Ashtekar

What courses should I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

what courses do after the completion of diploma in computer engineering & how can i get the job from that courses???

27th May 2012, 11:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Hi dear ............
As you are a diploma degree holder in computer , after that you can go for Degree course which is B.tech .
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier.........

Good luck.............
17th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses should I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

I have completed my DME. Now I intended to join the job. I want to join some courses along with my job. What courses are offered through correspondence, for my qualification
14th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do marine engineering after diploma in Computer engineering?
25th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

list of any computer courses which helps to get job after cmpletion of diploma in computer engenearing?
12th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what courses can i do after completion of diploma in computer engineering
17th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

which are the jobs after complete diploma in computer engineering????????????????????????????????....... ..............................
19th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opertunities after diploma in computer engg
11th April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Which courses & exams i appear or eligible after complite diploma in mech. Enggi?
31st May 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can we do M.C.A after diploma in computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?