13th May 2013, 11:54 AM
priyadharshini yadav

What are the courses that will have more scope after completing 12th(In Biology stream)?

what are the courses that will have more scope as soon as i complete my 12th and that too in biology stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in electronics course? Salary after completing the course?
  2. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  3. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  4. Can I take commerce after scoring 64% in SSLC?
  5. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  6. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  7. What is the scope of opting Biotechnology after class 10?
  8. Which are the courses related to biology and which have a good scope in Karnataka? I am interested in doing MBBS or Dentistry
  9. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  10. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  11. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  12. What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer? -- [New]
  13. What are the biology related courses after plus two? What are the new courses?
  14. Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?
  15. What are the scopes in Commerce and Science? Which is a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  17. Which are the courses offered for 12th biology students
  18. Best courses related to Biology and colleges offering them in India? Is there any scope in environment science?
26th May 2013, 04:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses that will have more scope after completing 12th(In Biology stream)?

Courses in medicine like MBBS, BHMS and BAMS have great scope now days. B.Sc Nursing is a good option. Courses related to fishery science can be opted. You can try for B.Pharm or courses related to dairy science. B.Tech in Biotechnology or Biomedical engineering can also be selected.
19th June 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses that will have more scope after completing 12th(In Biology stream)?

What branch I would get if i get a 28987 rank in TS eamcet 2015 in biology stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?