12th June 2012, 03:55 AM

What is the criteria for admission in B.Com in Delhi College?

Sir, I got 55% in best of 4 subjects in the HS+2 stage exam. of cbse board held in 2012.Kindly let me know if I can get admission in B.Com. in a Delhi college thios year. Thanks, Abhik.

13th June 2012, 06:13 PM
epson

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in B.Com in Delhi College?

http://keshav.du.ac.in/Downloads/Admission/3052011_General.pdf

in this site you have the entire information you were looking for..
26th June 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 58% in best of 4 subjects in the 10 2 Delhi CBSE board exam held in 2012. Kindly let me know if I can get admission in B.Sc. in a Delhi college this year.
Thanks, Sanjay..
26th June 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 58% in best of 4 subjects in the 10 2 Delhi CBSE board exam held in 2012. Kindly let me know if I can get admission in B.SC. in Delhi college this year.
Thanks, Sanjay..
27th May 2014, 10:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can seek admission in the renowned coaching institutes for preparation. KAS needs lots of hardwork and focus. It comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?