22nd January 2014, 09:28 PM
ayushgupta9148

What is the criteria for internship in any company? I am a CS department

hi, i am a 3rd year b.tech student. i want to know the criteria for internship in any company. i am from CS department.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  2. Which company is better to do internship if I am a CSE department student?
  3. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  5. How to do internship in IT company?
  6. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  7. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  8. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  10. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  13. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  14. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  15. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  17. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?