5th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria needed to give the M.Tech admission exams after completing B.Tech?

Hello, my name is G PRADEEP
I m appearing in B Tech in 8th sem .i want to know what is the criteria to give the entrance exam

22nd May 2012, 04:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria needed to give the M.Tech admission exams after completing B.Tech?

Graduates in any stream in engineering can apply for M.Tech course. Admission for M.Tech course will be based on GATE exam. Candidates who are in the final year of engineering can also apply for entrance exam. You can apply for GATE exam via online on the basis of notifications published. If you clear this exam with good score you can apply for M.Tech course in reputed colleges.
15th December 2012, 11:46 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria needed to give the M.Tech admission exams after completing B.Tech?

Hello Friend,

You should have to pass out the GATE entrance exam first. And on the behalf of cut list you'll get admission in good college.

Best Institutes for the preparation of GATE exam in Delhi are listed below:

1. IES Academy: 25, Jia Sarai, near IIT, Hauz Khas.

2. Engineers Institute of India: 28B/7, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas

3. Shar Study Circle: 28, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas.

4. IES Made Easy: 44-A, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?