11th January 2013, 05:32 PM

What is the criteria for PWD exam after completing degree in Civil with 59.06% aggregate

Sir, I have completed my degree in Civil with 59.06% aggregate in final year. I want to ask about the criteria for PWD exam?

2nd October 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for PWD exam after completing degree in Civil with 59.06% aggregate

Eligibility Criteria
how many open university Eligible in pwd department
22nd January 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for PWD exam after completing degree in Civil with 59.06% aggregate

Can I apply for PWD exams if I am a drop out in civil engineering.?? I am really very depressed about getting a job plzzz reply soon
30th July 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am doing my 3rd year civil engineering and i wish to apply for pwd for after my final year (4th year) .
I want to know , what are all the eligibility for applying pwd ?
14th July 2017, 10:49 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

PWD (Public Works Department) conducts every year to recruit the candidates in project implementation units. There are different types of post based on that post the educational qualification and eligibility requirements varies which are mentioned below.

For Consulting architect:
- The candidate should have a bachelors degree in architecture from any recognized university.
- The candidate should also have 2 years of experience in architecture.
- The age limit is 25 years and the upper age limit is 60 years.

For Senior structural engineer:
- The candidate should have a masters degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have 6 years of experience in structural designing.
- The age limit is 30 years and the upper age limit is 60 years.

For Structural engineer:
- The candidate should have a masters degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have 2 years of experience in creating structural designing.
- The age limit is 25 years and the upper age limit is 60 years.

For more details like application forms, posts available and last dates of application and etc you can visit their official website: www.mppwd.gov.in
20th February 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in my final year of bachelor of architecture and currently doing my internship with CPWD can I apply for architect in PWD
20th February 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of architecture and currently I am doing my internship in CPWD so can I apply for PWD as architect as I have worked for 1 year experience as internship in CPWD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?