19th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MSW while doing Graduation?

Can i do MSW while persuing a graduate coarse?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MSW while doing Graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  4. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  5. How to study MSW after B.A?
  6. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  7. Can I do MSW course while pursuing graduation?
  8. What should I opt for my M.Phil course either pursue this from Punjab or from Delhi? What's the exam date and admission procedure for SLET exam?
  9. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  10. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  11. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  13. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  14. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  16. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  17. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?
19th February 2012, 07:02 PM
ankitkrmishra

Default Re: Can I pursue MSW while doing Graduation?

Minimum eligibility criteria for MSW exam:
You must have passed three years bachelor degree or its equivalent from a reputed university or college in any discipline.
You must have at least 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible to seek admission in this course.
Those who are appearing in the final year examination at graduation level can also apply.
Relaxation of 5% in marks can be given to those belonging to SC/ST/ PWD category by some universities or colleges.
You may also have to appear for a written test which is followed by interview or group discussion.
22nd May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue MSW through distance education while doing MA sociology
2nd October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can i study MSW course while doing graduation. Now am going with SY.bsc(comp. Sci)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?