7th May 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu?

What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu? Can someone please provide the information in detail for the same? Can you provide the information on the list of colleges which I can start applying for?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  2. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  3. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  4. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  5. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  7. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nursing in government of Tamilnadu?
  10. List of top 10 Colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of top 25 Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu state?
  12. List of top 10 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  14. What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?
  15. Cut-off marks for MBBS in private colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  17. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  18. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nurse in government of Tamilnadu?
9th May 2015, 08:52 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Cut off marks for bachelor in agriculture course are

Open category 195 and above
BC category 190 and above MBC category 189 and above SC /ST category 180 and above

Top ten agricultural colleges in Tamil Nadu are listed follow

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
FCRI
Agricultural College and Research Institute (AC&RI
Annamalai University
Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College
College
Fisheries College and Research Institute
Agricultural College and Research Institute killukulam
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture - CIBA
Horticultural College and Research Institute (HC and RI)
17th July 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Do I get a seat in govt agri clg. My cut off is 165 and I am BC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?