13th July 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off required to take direct second year admission in Maharashtra Government colleges?

What is the cut off required to take direct second year admission in Maharashtra Government colleges? Can you please guide me with the required information as soon as possible. It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra
  2. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  3. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  4. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  5. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  7. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks
  8. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  9. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  13. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  14. Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  17. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  18. How may I get the last year rank cut off list of government engineering colleges of Maharashtra for B.Tech course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?