9th July 2012, 01:50 PM
sssujata

List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree

For better career in HR i m willing to pursue LLB , but quite confused whether should I go for 3 yrs LLB or some other law degree & also suggest me some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region for pursuing that.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  2. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  3. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  5. List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?
  6. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  7. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  8. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  9. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  10. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  11. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  12. How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee
  13. Can I apply to Law College Mahim if completed LLB LLB 3 years degree course but could not pass public international law and taxation during 1980? -- [New]
  14. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  15. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  16. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  17. What is the syllabus of LLM entrance examination of Delhi University?
  18. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
18th December 2012, 04:32 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree

List of collage

Asmita College of Law
Kannamwar nagar 2, Vikhroli (east) , Mumbai - 400083
Phone: 022-25782466 / 25771525
E-Mail: [email protected]

K. C. Law College
123, Dinshaw Waccha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400020.
Phone: 022 - 22822376
Fax: 022 - 22828374

G. J. Advani Law College
32nd Road, Linking Road, National College Campus,
Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 050.
Phone: 022 - 2649 7484
Fax: 022 - 2648 8690

Ambedkar College of Law
Tilak Road, Opposite St. Joseph's High School
Wadala, Mumbai - 400031
Phone: 022-24140388

VPM'S TMC Law College
Chendani, Bunder Road, Thane (west) - 400 601
Phone: 25364194, 25446552

V.E.S. College of Law
Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai - 400071
Phone: 022 - 25227470, 252777 91
Fax: 022 - 25227514
18th December 2012, 06:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree

If you want to do LLB for better career scope then forget about correspondence course. There is no value for law course offered through the correspondence. Although you will gain the knowledge of law through these courses but they will count for little since you would not be permitted to appear in court as lawyer.

The Bar Council of India only recognize LLB degree. The ones offered through correspondence are not LLB. Bar Council of India does not allow any college to offer LLB through correspondence. Therefore my recommendation would be LLB course instead of other law course.

Only consider correspondence degree if you don't expect yourself to be in court as lawyer. If your only aim is to become legal advisor and not fight cases in the court, then correspondence course can be considered. Otherwise I would not recommend that.

LLB course can be pursued through various universities. Although since Bar Council of India introduced the integrated LLB course, very few colleges are offering LLB 3 years course. Despite that there are still plenty of universities to apply.

LLB Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree in any discipline.

2. Must have minimum of 45 percent marks.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit for LLB is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

However if you have decided to apply for correspondence course, please check out the colleges below that are located in Mumbai.

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai.

The Government law college, Mumbai

Siddharth College Of Law

Ambedkar College of Law

Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Law

Rizvi College of Law

Nalanda Law College
18th December 2012, 09:30 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree

Hi Friend,
List of Colleges in Mumbai for LLB :

• G. J. Advani Law College
  • Ambedkar College of Law
  • VPM'S TMC Law College
  • V.E.S. College of Law
  • Asmita College of Law
  • K. C. Law College

Yes you can go for LLB .The colleges are above are very popular and nice for LLB.
The environment is very well and better for study.

Cool Thanks...
19th December 2012, 02:39 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssujata View Post
For better career in HR i m willing to pursue LLB , but quite confused whether should I go for 3 yrs LLB or some other law degree & also suggest me some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region for pursuing that.
list of top correspondence colleges in Mumbai

20th December 2012, 05:56 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Correspondence Colleges in Mumbai are :

* G. J. Advani Law College

* K. C. Law College

* V.E.S. College of Law

* Ambedkar College of Law

* V.E.S. College of Law

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
6th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma n Electronics And Also Completed advanced dipoma in Embedded system And Robotics Program Designing. Now I want to complete my BE but Corrospondence So I wantA list of colleges
9th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for llb 3 yrs course a ves college?
28th April 2014, 10:22 PM
peednas999

[QUOTE=sherleytwain;2956648]If you want to do LLB for better career scope then forget about correspondence course. There is no value for law course offered through the correspondence. ....

TO:
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

can u please tell my i score 44% in TY.BSC physics in 2007 and more interested to do LLB as an advocate as carrier. so please tell can i get admission in regular college. i stay at andheri west mumbai. Please guide ME.
13th July 2015, 12:17 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region

--> G. J. Advani Law College

--> Ambedkar College of Law

--> V.E.S. College of Law

--> Rizvi College of Law

--> Asmita College of Law

--> Ambedkar College of Law

--> Nalanda Law College

--> K. C. Law College

--> The Government law college, Mumbai

--> Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?