5th May 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Duties of Sr Assistant Official Language Officer?

I am appearing the interview for Sr Asst official language officer on 15.05.2011. Pl guide me for the duties of Sr Asst official language officer and related question and answer. my Email address is [email protected].

Thanky0u

5th September 2011, 04:38 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Duties of Sr Assistant Official Language Officer?

Office Assistant Job Duties

The job duties of an office assistant may include typing, filing, taking inventory, keeping records, sorting checks, preparing documents, processing mail and answering telephones. Office assistants may also work with salespeople, deal with customer complaints, answer questions about business services or prepare invoices. Most office assistant jobs require using a variety of office equipment, such as fax machines, printers and copiers, as well as computers and business software. While office assistants may perform many of the same job duties on a daily basis, some responsibilities can change from day to day according to the needs of the employer.

An office assistant's duties and level of responsibility may be dictated by the amount of work experience he or she has. Entry-level office assistants may not be expected to make independent decisions and may only follow predefined procedures. An office assistant in a supervisory position, however, will make many decisions. Supervisor duties may include training and evaluating entry-level office staff, planning schedules and assigning work for office personnel. The office assistant supervisor may have other responsibilities that include updating office methods and work procedures.
Office Assistant Career Options

Because every business has clerical needs, office assistants can find employment in almost every type of work environment. Office assistants can also seek employment in specialized fields that match their interests, such as education, finance, legal, medical, technical and government. Those seeking office assistant positions in some of these fields, particularly legal or medical, may be required to have some college education in that area.

Office assistants in entry-level positions who have good analytical, people and communications skills have a good chance of advancing to supervisory roles after gaining some work experience. They may also be promoted to other office or administrative positions with higher levels of responsibility, such as office manager, receptionist or administrative assistant. Career advancement sometimes requires additional education, such as certificate, diploma or degree programs.
4th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what type of qualification i need for getting official language post
10th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the duty and responsibility of Rajbhasha Adhikari ?
3rd June 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

which book i have to refer for exam preparation what type of question will be asked and what is the syllabus please mail me on is it a class II officer position means gazetted officer post and what will be the promotions please guide me thank you [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?