14th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for HSc and HEE to get admission in B.Arch?

what will be the cut off marks of H.S.C. & JEE for obc student for the admission in B.Arch. this year in cept?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  2. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  3. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best courses for me with low fees after scoring 1069 marks in HSC exam? My cutoff is 172.5
  6. Can i get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 45% in HSC?
  7. Which course can I get in engineering after scoring 196.75 cutoff marks in 12th conducted by HSC Tamilnadu?
  8. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?
  10. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  11. Which college will I get in Counseling after scoring 90.75 cutoff marks in HSC examination?
  12. Can I get admission in Pune after scoring 71% in HSc and 74 marks in MHT CET
  13. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  14. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  15. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  16. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  17. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?