15th July 2013, 03:47 PM
athilesa

What is the cutoff marks for NUJS west Bengal?

i am a commerce isc student...what is the cutoff marks for NUJS west bengal? n how to give CLAT? On which subjects will my marks be seen? Is maths needed for law?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  3. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  4. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  7. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  8. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  9. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  10. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  14. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  15. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  16. How to appear for CLAT exam? What is the cutoff marks for NUJS? I am a commerce CBSE board exam
  17. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
15th August 2018, 03:08 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for NUJS west Bengal?

Cut off marks for any competitive exams are not calculated before the exam happening.

It is calculated as per the inputs from the students, historical data and predictive models.

Cut off marks are quite different every year from one another. Cut off marks are neither calculated earlier nor fixed every year.

Cut off marks vary for different exam and it varies with availability of vacancies and competition level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?