25th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Aayushoswal

What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?

I am aayush oswal and my application number is 133567 an i want to know cut off for mbbs.am i eligible for counselling of mbbs ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS at Anna University after scoring 190.75 in MBBS -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  3. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75?
  4. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i get MBBS seat in any self financing college through counseling? My medical cutoff is 190.25
  6. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
  7. Cutoff of MBBS course for general category this year? Previous years cutoff for MBBS?
  8. Can I get MBBS admission through counseling after scoring 167.75 cutoff?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  10. Which colleges are available for me after scoring 188.5 cutoff in MBBS?
  11. What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?
  12. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  13. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  14. What is the counseling date in Kilpauk? My cutoff score is 128.50 in MBBS
  15. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  16. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring a MBBS cutoff of 193.75 under MBC category?
  17. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  18. What is the JIPMER MBBS cutoff marks?
8th June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?

could i do my Mbbs in america
25th June 2011, 03:29 AM
Mircea

Angry Re: What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?

Ya learn something new eveyrady. It's true I guess!
19th September 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?

Health Assistant (HA) are eligible for MBBS there
26th April 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what is d diff btw mbbs and md
6th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut of mark for joining MBBS?
26th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how many year i need to preparation for mbbs entrance exam.
27th April 2013, 12:31 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayushoswal View Post
I am aayush oswal and my application number is 133567 an i want to know cut off for mbbs.am i eligible for counselling of mbbs ?
HI!
Your question is incomplete you please mention the name of Medical entrance exam so that we can tell you cutoff marks and Date of counselling.

There are many M.B.B.S entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> A.F.M.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
22nd June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hai sir my cut off is 190 and i belong to sc category.can i get mbbs seat in self financing college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?