4th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff rank to get admission in VIT Vellore for B.Tech in Biotech

What shall be the cut-off rank to get admission in VIT-Vellore for B-tech in Biotech for 2015?

5th May 2015, 11:18 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank to get admission in VIT Vellore for B.Tech in Biotech

To get the admission in Vellore institute of technology you must get about the Rank 70000 in the all India rank and about the 1500 rank in state ranking system and if you are category candidate of Obc or Sc then it must be about 500 in state rank to apply for the admission in this collage.

Procedure after cracking the entrance for the admission-

>> To get admission you can crack either the A.I.E.E.E. or the personal test taken by this Institute is V.I.T.E.E.E. and then can go for the counselling and after the declaration of result of counselling you have to submit the fee of collage.

>> And after completing the process of the admission you can go for the classes in the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?