17th May 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff required to enter into top Architecture college in Tamilnadu?

In 2011,what is cutoff for enter into top architexture college in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff required to enter into top Architecture college in Tamilnadu?
  2. Minimum cutoff required to enter in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  3. College which I can get after scoring B.Arch cutoff of 287.667, overall rank of 159 and community rank of 87? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Top 10 colleges in Tamilnadu for Architecture? I have scored 277 in NATA
  7. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  8. What is the necessary cutoff to enter into top 10 colleges for engineering in OC category?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required for automobile in top colleges of Tamilnadu?
  10. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  11. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  12. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  14. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  16. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma? -- [New]
  18. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
26th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff required to enter into top Architecture college in Tamilnadu?

I have architecture cut-off as 287.16 Will i get a seat in MIDAS college by counselling?
3rd July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff required to enter into top Architecture college in Tamilnadu?

i h scored 189 marks in b.arch (aieee). which college will i get ?
16th March 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission criteria for Architecture courses in Tamilnadu for a Keralite student?
15th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Will i get B.arch in any gud colleges in tamil nadu wid cut off 219.50
28th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have gt 75% in ma board exam .. hw much shuld i score in ma nata xam to get into top architecture colleges?? or do i have any chances to get into any of the top architecture colleges in india??
9th April 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off should taken by me!! To get into C.A.R.E school of architecture ???
11th June 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

My cut off is 263.8 with ex serviceman quota I will get thiyagarajar college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?