4th July 2017, 12:55 PM
TEJSVA KUMAR C

Which is the best school and best subject to choose to become a CID Officer in future?

Sir/Mam, Which is the best school and best subject to choose to become CID in future? Can you please give me the right advice for me in order to achieve my goal? It will be helpful if you can get back to me with the answer soon. Thank you!

31st July 2017, 11:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best school and best subject to choose to become a CID Officer in future?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become CID Officer:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to become officer in Criminal Investigation Department. The minimum qualification required is,

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in discipline.

>> As any discipline is allowed, you may pursue Bachelor Degree in whichever the stream you are much interested in and based on the skills that you have.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> So there is no such best school available in order to join CID. You are required to complete Graduation from best school and based on this eligibility you need to join CID by appearing in Civil Services or Police Service recruitment's.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.E/ B.Tech is the best stream based on the current scenario of the courses.
31st July 2017, 08:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best school and best subject to choose to become a CID Officer in future?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Senior and Experienced officers from Indian Police Services are selected to join this department. Candidates for Indian Police Services are selected through Civil Services examination.

The qualification for Civil Services exam is bachelor's degree and minimum age is 21 years. There is no such concept of the best school or subject that will help in joining CID. You can study well with proper guidance, hard work, determination and dedication to clear Civil Services exam.

You should select subjects as per your choice and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?