7th April 2011, 10:23 AM
GouravPanwar

Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?

when will be available msc form of kurukshetra university and what is the process of doing msc from ku campus

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  2. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  3. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  4. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  5. Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University
  6. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  7. Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?
  8. Among Kurukshetra University and Guru Jambeswar University which one is better? -- [New]
  9. Availability of online forms for M.Sc? Eligibility and syllabus to take admission in Delhi university?
  10. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Are the MSc maths admission forms available in Madras University campus?
  12. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the last date to fill the forms for MSc in microbiology
  14. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
  15. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  16. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  17. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  18. Which university should I choose for M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

5th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?

when the online forms will be available for MSc in kurukshetra university

17th March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?

are the msc mathematics admission form available in jnu?

9th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

date of availability of application forms by kurukshetra university for pg courses 2013?????????

11th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

When the online form available for msc in chemistry 2013in kuk?

18th May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be form avlaible for m.sc.

26th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

are forms for m.sc. chemistry admissions from KU out ???????

26th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

A student having compartment in any subject in 3rd year can get admission in msc chem

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?