19th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of B.A 3rd year admission in KUK? What is the fee structure?

What is the date of B.A 3rd year from KUK? Fee structure of it?

4th July 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of B.A 3rd year admission in KUK? What is the fee structure?

Dear ma'am
i am coresponding Student in ur Unuversity .last year my reapear in poltical science .so can i give my exam thise year .
.and what is the charges repear form .i aslo what too fill B.A 3rd Year form .please i request to ......reaply me
regards
jyoti
thankyou
16th September 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of B.A 3rd year admission in KUK? What is the fee structure?

how much fee of the BA final year exam for the private girls studens(fresh students)
16th December 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir lam a student of ba 3d year under kuk university in my one subject 1re I want to give this paper of ba private what the procedure
24th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is Neelam.Iam a student of BA 3rd yr.I have re.in english in April 2013. So my que. is I want to be give a only eng. subect paper . that is possible. please give me ans. and what is fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?