12th May 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?

I completed my class 10 th from dps rajkot Gujarat ..CBSE board... & now I want to develope my career in engineering ..... I want to know which board will be better for me...CBSE or Gujarat board ...???? I also want to know the criteria for making merit list..... Is it true that Gujarat board students r benifited bcz seats for guj board students r more than CBSE ones......???? Please guide me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Better board between CBSE and Gujrat Board? Criteria of making merit list for the same?
  2. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  3. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  8. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  11. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  16. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  17. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  18. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
12th May 2015, 06:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?

CBSE is better option for you instead of any other state board.As it is a Central Board then it is very appropriate for competition exams like AIEEE, JEE, PMT etc.You will definitely get advantage of this board.Also the study pattern and level of CBSE is much better than that of any other state board.

For admission in any good reputed Engineering college you must need to clear JEE(Mains) exam and Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by CBSE Board (Central board of secondary Education) so definitely you will get benefits of CBSE board in JEE Exam
12th May 2015, 07:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?

If you want to join in Engineering, I suggest to choose CBSE board, because the exam syllabus of some National engineering entrance exams like JEE main and JEE Advanced is the Syllabus of CBSE board, so, that you can easily prepare for JEE main and Advanced exams and you can get admission in top institutes like NIT's or IIT's. So, I suggest to join in a school, which is affiliated to CBSE board.
12th May 2015, 10:31 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?

According to my knowledge both board are good for making career in Engineering sector.
As you are study up to 10th with CBSE board so you must continue your study with CBSE board. This will be good for you.
Their are no extra benefits for Gujarat board student to getting admission in Engineering sector.
So, just focus on your study and score good marks in 12th board.
24th April 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is criteria of making merit list for admission in engineering in Gujarat as per 2016
Is it true after clearing JEE Gujarat board student s are benifited more
Please reply me to clear confusion
4th January 2019, 10:46 PM
Siraj ali khan

Cbse is better option for cracking competitive exam like JEE mains, JEE advance. Because these exams require abundant knowledge. It is better to choose cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?