22nd August 2012, 05:15 PM
chiragsakhiyamsc

What is the date of DFO(Tele)? What is the syllabus of cabinet Secretariat exam?

plz tell me the date of dfo(tele)?
what is the syllabus for cabinet secretariet exam?...please provide to me in detail about its syllabus

27th August 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of DFO(Tele)? What is the syllabus of cabinet Secretariat exam?

Hello brother im also applying for this year n havnt received any info...plz mail me for further [email protected] but make sure to write the subject while mailing me.
2nd September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of DFO(Tele)? What is the syllabus of cabinet Secretariat exam?

I would like to exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele). I am BSc (Computer Science) Also plz forward sample /previous paper on [email protected]
7th September 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).
i am b.tech cse.
Also plz forward sample /previous paper on [email protected]
21st September 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for cabinet secretariet exam?I would like to exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele). I am BSc (Computer Science) Also plz forward sample /previous paper in [email protected]
23rd October 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for this exam? Please mail me @ [email protected]
And hav u received any hall ticket because i have not received it yet.
23rd October 2012, 12:12 PM
rajashree_gargote

Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation in Computer Science (MCS).
plz tell me the exam date of DFO(tele)?
what is the syllabus for this exam?I would like to exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele). Also plz forward sample /previous paper at [email protected]
1st November 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation in Computer Appilcation (MCA).
plz tell me the exam date of DFO(tele)?
what is the syllabus for this exam?I would like to exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele). Also plz forward sample /previous paper at [email protected] , [email protected]
8th November 2012, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. Plz tell me what is the syllabus of cabinet secretariat stenographer also send a sample paper in my id: [email protected]
14th November 2012, 07:09 PM
sachinghagare8

I would like to know the exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).
i am B.E In Electronics & Telecommunicaton
19th November 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the details of exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).

Also provide the Previous year Question Paper.
21st November 2012, 10:15 AM
sachinghagare8

i am B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication
21st November 2012, 11:05 AM
sachinghagare8

Please give me the details of exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).

Also provide the Previous year Question Paper.
22nd November 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

please forward me the syllabus for computer applications for deputy field officer (tele) going to held on 25-nov-12 at [email protected]
18th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can Anybody Please provide details of exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).

if possible provide the Previous year Question Paper.

or mail me at:[email protected]
18th March 2013, 06:36 PM
Kaushal1985

Can Anybody Please Provide the details of exam pattern / syllabus for Deputy Field Officer (Tele).

If Possible provide the Previous year Question Paper.

Mail me at:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?